Dryer Repair in San Diego
In general, the average Southern Californian does not think too much about appliance repair until something goes wrong with one of their appliances. We receive many calls from customers who report that they heard their dryer making strange sounds for several weeks before they decided to call us. The best case scenario of course is to call an appliance repair company, like San Diego Appliance Repair, at the first sign of a malfunction in your dryer. More than likely though, since you are searching for appliance repair in San Diego your dryer is likely beyond the point of just a simple malfunction. Continuing to put off repair work will only damage your dryerfurther, perhaps even to the point where it cannot be repaired.
If you have ever heard anyone say that today’s washing machines and dryers are not worth being repaired, they were lying. To be truthful, there have been some really awful dryers produced in recent years, but the vast majority of the dryers produce by the top manufacturers like Maytag, Samsung, Bosch, Frigidaire, GE, Kenmore, LG, Asco, Whirlpool, Fisher & Paykel, and others are very fine machines. In fact, they far surpass their older counterparts when it comes to energy efficiency.
In general, if your dryer wears out after just a few years of use is due to improper maintenance. Modern dryerscan sometimes be complicated and temperamental, so their maintenance usually goes beyond the expertise of the common handyman. San Diego Appliance Repair has you covered, with expertly trained technicians who can quickly get your dryer up and running again. Expert dryer repair in San Diego is only a phone call away, and San Diego Appliance Repair offers some of the most competitive prices in the area. We are also completely committed to the satisfaction of our customers.
The experts at San Diego Appliance Repair can get your dryer running at optimal condition in just one visit. We fix problems fast and we fixed them right the first time. You should contact us immediately if your dryer is suffering from any of the following problems:
- Broken dials
- Excessive noise, squeaking, or grinding
- Rocking machine
- Machine requires extra drying cycles
- Clothing comes out torn or dirty
- Bad smell from machine or on newly dried clothes
- Malfunctioning digital display
- Blown fuses or circuits
- Broken tumbling mechanism
- Jammed lint tray
- Long dryer times
- Clothes are too hot after a cycle is complete
- Clothes remain damp after complete cycle
- Automatic sensors don’t shut off
If you need dryer repair service in San Diego you should look no further than San Diego Appliance Repair. Our company is home to the best repair technicians in the area. Do not continue to use your malfunctioning dryer; it will only make matters worse. Dryers operate at very high temperatures and contain lots of electrical wiring, which can be very dangerous when not operating properly. San Diego Appliance Repair has developed a reputation for treating its customers right. We’re here to help, and we look forward to taking care of all of your appliance repairneeds.
Why We Are the #1 Dryer Repair Service in San Diego
- We offer same day repair service when your dryer breaks
- Our technicians call before they arrive
- We give you a complete estimate before we begin repairs
- No hidden costs!
- We fix it right the first time.
- Our work is ALWAYS guaranteed!
- Competitive Prices
- Friendly customer service
- Knowledgeable technicians
- Factory-certified in all major dryer brands
If you still have questions about San Diego Appliance Repair, just ask your neighbors. We are confident that our loyal customers will give you a good report. We have been serving the San Diego community for years and we are proud to be the leading appliance repair company in the area.
Troubleshooting Common Dryer Problems
When your dryer stops working, there are a few quick things you can check. In many cases, these problems can be solved quickly on your own and spare you a repair bill.
Problem: Clothes are still damp after running through a full cycle in the dryer.
- Try This: Check the hoses in the back. Make sure they aren’t kinked or crushed. Make sure all the vents are cleaned out thoroughly.
- Problem: Dryer is rocking, vibrating, or making crazy noises.
- Try This: Make sure your dryer is level. Make sure it is touching the ground with all four feet.
- Problem: Clothes require multiple cycles to dry.
- Try This: Make sure your problem is actually the dryer… it could be the washer! If clothes come out of the washer soaking wet, the dryer won’t adequately dry them in one cycle. They should just be damp when entering the dryer. If you can wring water out of the clothes, your issue is related to your washer.
Still Having Dryer Problems?
If you have checked your hoses, emptied your lint filter, and made sure your dryer is level, then the next step is to call the professionals. Most dryer repair issues can be fixed quickly. We keep a huge inventory of parts on hand so we can repair your dryer on the spot in most instances. Give us a call right away to avoid a huge pile of mildewed clothes! San Diego Appliance Repair has technicians on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We even offer same-day appliance repair service on holidays.
There is not need to wait! Don’t let your minor dryer issues became major problems. Call San Diego Appliance Repair today to speak to a qualified technician and schedule a diagnostic appointment. A repair technician will come out to your home or business right away and help you find the problem with your dryer.
Don’t waste time worrying about a broken dryer. There’s no need to spend hundreds of dollars on a brand new dryer either! We can help you find the problem and get your dryer back up and running again in no time.
Call San Diego Appliance Repair today to schedule your dryer repair service.